Re: Interview w/Sarah Pritchard, Univ. librarian, Northwestern U.

You know they said the same thing when microfiche was
invented...give me a 2 dollar kindle and maybe...

But a 400.00 iPAD is just not going to sway the 44 yo mother who
loves her romance novels.

Lets see the technology come down in price and then maybe, maybe
we will see a rise in digital formats.

Till then open publishing is going to be unfundable over the long
term, imho.

Quincy