RE: May issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter

Hi All

No, I'm sure there's some corruption, so it's not that clear-cut.
But the potential for corruption depends on the individuals
involved, not on whether or not the journal is OA, author-pay,
traditional, or any any model.

I guess we all bring personal experience to the table, but we
have to have more than that to argue for wide-spread corruption.

Regards

Ken

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics