Re: May issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter

Dear Stevan,

> because users are satisfied with the Green OA version, ...

is there any evidence for that? I recently filled out a
questionnaire from the Medical Library Association asking exactly
this. We provide NEJM via Ovid as publishers' HTML and they're
not even satisfied by that, so I answered: "No, they will only be
satisfied by the journals formatted postprint PDF."

Regards, Oliver

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Dr. Oliver Obst
Zweigbibliothek Medizin, Uni+LandesBibliothk
Domagkstrasse 9, 48149 Muenster, Deutschland
zbmed.ms | info@zbmed.ms | twitter.com/zbmed