From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Joseph Esposito [espositoj@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 5:55 PM
To: Liblicense-L@Lists. Yale. Edu
Subject: Librarian survey

As we recently had some discussion on this list on the use and
meaning of surveys, this article, which is now making the rounds,
on a particular survey of librarians may be of some interest.
The researcher in question claims to have been fired for
conducting the survey, making this not only a question of
methodology but also a free-speech issue.

Here is the link from The Daily News:

http://j.mp/a0tTKK

Joe Esposito