Please complete Wiley-Blackwell's customer survey

We would like to invite you to participate in Wiley-Blackwell's
market research questionnaire. This customer survey should take
approximately 10-15 minutes and aims to gather your views on
Wiley-Blackwell's content, service and platform, as well as your
own and your institution's views on online versus print, open
access, future pricing models, economic conditions, and other
issues in scholarly communications.

As a thank you for your time, we will donate US$1.50 (1 GBP) to the
International Red Cross for every survey completed. You may also
wish to enter our prize draw to win a brand new iPad.

To fill in our survey go to:
http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/304654/baeb/

The deadline for completion is this Friday, April 23. Information
about our Red Cross donation and the prize winner will be
published in our next Librarian Newsletter.

Best wishes,

Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons
emily.gillingham@wiley.com