Re: Usage-based pricing (was ebooks in libraries a thorny problem)

While not quite the same thing, do not some libraries, or
university computer centers, limit the number of pages a student
may print out per month or semester or year? I've heard that
Brown University, among others, follows such a rationing
practice. Is this "madness"?

Sandy Thatcher