Opportunities for Publishers Despite Challenging Economic Climate

Please excuse any cross-postings:

You can read the full press release at
http://www.accucoms.com/about/P28-041210.pdf

We are busier than ever right now, working to help our clients
make the most of a challenging economic climate. Despite these
challenges, we see a number of opportunities for publishers.
While European library budgets have seen cuts, they have
nonetheless proven more resilient than their North America
counterparts. Many European libraries are increasing their
involvement in consortia purchasing as a cost saving tactic. This
can present an opportunity for publishers who have historically
been underexposed in the market as well as publishers who are
willing to be flexible. Opportunities continue to exist for sales
of journal archives in a number of European markets.
Additionally, we are seeing an increasing number of institutions
interested in purchasing electronic books and other online
reference works.

If you are UKSG this week, please stop by our booth or let me
know if you'd like to schedule an appointment to discuss how
Accucoms can help you make the most of your sales and marketing
resources.

With best regards,

Pinar

Pinar Erzin