25th Annual NASIG Conference

Please excuse any cross-postings:

Just a reminder that registration for the 25th Annual North
American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) is now open. The 2010
NASIG Conference: An Oasis in Shifting Sands, NASIG at 25 will be
in Palm Springs, California from June 3-6. The conference will be
held at the beautiful Rancho Las Palmas Resort. Please visit the
website http://www.nasig.org/conference_registration.cfm to
register and obtain information about the conference, including
program information and hotel rates.

If you register prior to April 26th, you will save $25 on your
registration cost.  In addition, we will be holding an early
registration drawing for a $100 gift card from Rancho Las Palmas.
If you are a NASIG member, you need to login with your assigned
username and password to receive your discounted member pricing.
We look forward to seeing you in Palm Springs!!!

***