Re: Does free lead to paid?

Not circulating doesn't mean that they aren't read or otherwise
consulted, however. I rarely took a book out of the library
during my undergraduate days. I did most of my reading right
there in the library. Remember that in those days many books were
put on reserve and could not be checked out during their use for
a course.