Your views on digital preservation

- with apologies for cross posting -

Oxford University Press is conducting some research into digital
preservation and we are interested in the views of librarians
like yourself on this topic. In particular, we would like to know
your thoughts on the long term preservation of content which you
have licensed - how important this is to you, who should assume
responsibility, and how should the process be funded.

Please complete our online survey to let us know your thoughts on
this topic: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OUPpreservation

This online survey will take around ten minutes to complete, and
the results will be presented at the UKSG Conference in April
2010 and the NASIG Conference in June 2010. The survey will
remain open until March 28th 2010. To show our appreciation for
your participation, OUP will donate GBP 1 to Book Aid for every
completed survey (up to a maximum of GBP 500).

Thank you in advance for your time.

Colin Meddings

Senior Library Marketing Manager
Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street
Oxford, OX2 6DP
www.oxfordjournals.org/librarians
---2071850956-332780657-1268689037=:18653--