Re: Does "free" lead to "paid"?

I must say that I disagree with Klaus Graf.  The issue is the Law
of Small Numbers.  If I may be permitted a baseball metaphor
(yes, yet another one), you can't tell the outcome of the game at
the end of the first inning.  Empirically, the Yankees may be
ahead, but it is not an empiric matter to say that the Red Sox
will not sit on their bats.

Joe Esposito

--
Joe Esposito