RE: Journals using CC Licenses

Hi Salam,

Thanks for replying. But ... a title like Journal of Experimental
Medicine from Rockefeller University Press is not included in the
listing you gave below, despite it uses a CC licence

http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/search.php?id=59&fIDnum=|

http://jem.rupress.org/misc/license.pdf

I suppose the reason is JEM is not an OA journal ?

So my question remains, where could I get a list all OA+ TOA
journals with a CCLicense ...

Regards

Francois