Liverpool University Press and Metapress

PRESS RELEASE

Liverpool University Press is the latest publisher to launch its
journals electronic content management and hosting services via
the MetaPress platform. In business since 2000, MetaPress became
the industry's first content management system with dimensional
navigation across a variety of content types with the release of
MetaPress 2.0 in August 2006. MetaPress currently provi= des
services and support to more than 200 publishers.

Liverpool University Press has recently expanded rapidly, and now
publishes 13 scholarly journals and around 45 new books per annum
across the arts and humanities. The journals Town Planning Review
and the Bulletin of Hispanic Studies are the oldest, and among
the largest, in their respective fields.

Anthony Cond, LUP's Managing Director, said, "We are delighted to
be working with MetaPress to ensure high quality online access to
our rapidly expanding journals list.  We look forward to working
together to further enhance the user experience for libraries and
individual readers in 2010."

The Liverpool University Press Metapress site address is:
http://liverpool.metapress.com/

For more information on activating an electronic subscription or
for technical issues with this website, please contact
support@metapress.com.

Thank you

Clare Hooper

JOURNALS EXECUTIVE, LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY PRESS
4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU,
E: clare.hooper@liverpool.ac.uk
www.liverpool-unipress.co.uk