Interview with Open Access publisher In-Tech/Sciyo

In their efforts to derail the onward march of Open Access (OA)
opponents have conjured up a number of bogeymen about Open Access
publishing. First, they maintain, asking authors to pay to
publish could turn scholarly publishing into a vanity press.
Second, they say, OA publishing will in any case inevitably lead
to lax or even non-existent peer review. Third, they argue, OA
publishing is not financially sustainable.

I felt the breath of all three bogeymen on the back of my neck
recently, as I conducted an email interview with the CEO of OA
publisher Sciyo, Aleksandar Lazinica - an interview that led the
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA) to ask Sciyo
to remove OASPA's logo from its web site.

http://poynder.blogspot.com/2010/02/oa-interviews-sciyo-aleksandar-lazinica.html