From: "Rick Anderson" <rick.anderson@utah.edu>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 6:27:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: OCA contact?

Listers --

Can anyone put me in touch with someone at the Open Content
Alliance?  When I sent a response to OCA's call for participants
to the prescribed address (oca at archive dot org), I got no
response, and I find no further contact information at their
website.  The person who answered the phone at Internet Archive
couldn't think of anyone there who works with OCA, either, though
IA is the purported administering body for the project.  Someone
is supposed to be getting back in touch with me, but in the
meantime I thought I'd check the Conventional Wisdom and see if I
could scare up some contact info.

Offlist responses welcome.

Long disquisitions on whether or not the OCA initiative
constitutes True Open Access should also be sent to me offlist,
for immediate deletion.

Thanks in advance,

Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dir. for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library
Univ. of Utah
rick.anderson@utah.edu