Correction (Scholarly Publishing Roundtable)

When I posted the link to the recent report on scholarly
communications the other day, I mistakenly said this was an AAU
report.  Not so.  This is from the press release;

"The Scholarly Publishing Roundtable was convened last summer by
the U.S. House Committee on Science and Technology, in
collaboration with the White House Office of Science and
Technology Policy (OSTP)."

The documents are hosted at the AAU site; hence my confusion.

Joe Esposito