RE: Roundtable Press Release (Access to Research Results)

I fully agree with Sandy about the significance of the report.
It is hugely encouraging that the majority of players all endorse
an evolutionary (rather than revolutionary) approach towards a
shared objective of maximizing access to research scholarship
without harming the value-added publishing process.

It is encouraging that the OSTP saw fit to seek advice from such
a balanced group - which certainly doesn't happen everywhere -
and I very much hope that they, and the various research funding
agencies, will heed the group's advice.

Sally Morris