Re: Wiley-Blackwell Adopts Condense and Rotate Printing Process fo=

I'm interested to hear these views as I heard nothing negative
about the ACS decision previously. I would be very interested to
hear other opinions (in favour or against) this type of
"print-reduction" - you can reply to me off-list, and if I
receive sufficient responses I will summarise for the list. Pippa

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting
email: pippa.smart@gmail.com
WEB: www.pspconsulting.org