survey: communication between Electronic Resource Librarians and other Academic Library departments

I am sending this out on behalf of a colleague:

I invite you to participate in a survey about communication
between Electronic Resource Librarians and other Academic Library
departments or units. You need not be an Electronic Resources
Librarian to participate.

Below is a link to a survey at surveymonkey.com The survey should
take between 8 and 12 minutes to complete.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V6BKV8M

Some demographic information is requested but nothing that would
identify you or your library. All responses are anonymous and the
privacy of the participants will be respected.

This survey is being sent to several lists and I apologize for
duplication.

Liz Babbitt
Electronic Resources Librarian
Montana State University