Earthscan Journals Collections now available via NESLi2 SMP

7th December 2009, London, UK, Earthscan
<http://www.earthscan.co.uk/JournalsHome/tabid/479/Default.aspx>
has entered into an agreement with JISC Collections to offer
packages of its journals to UK academic institutions via NESLi2
SMP.

Earthscan's journals are now available to institutions at a
discounted rate through a new agreement with NESLi2 SMP.  The
complete package of 8 journals includes Intelligent Buildings
International, Architectural Science Review, Climate Policy, and
Environmental Hazards. Smaller subject packages are also
available:

*Built Environment (4 journals)

*Climate Change and Sustainable Development (4 journals) To view
the offer please go to:
http://www.nesli2.ac.uk/smp-information.html

Daniel Smith, Journals & e-Content Publisher, at Earthscan said:
"We are delighted to offer our collection of journals to UK
institutions through NESLi2. The journals cover results of
research and studies on environmental topics which are vital to
our understanding of, and our responses to, global environmental
change. Enabling UK universities to subscribe at a discount
should provide users with access to information that stands at
the foundation of progress in environmental policy and practice."

Earthscan's rapidly expanding journals portfolio builds on its
distinguished 20 year history as the leading publisher in English
on climate change, sustainable development and environmental
technology for academic and professional, and also policy and
general readers.  Earthscan's publishing has expanded to match
the growth in awareness and it continues to publish accurate,
enlightened and effective journals on all aspects of research and
debate on sustainability.

For more information please contact: journals@earthscan.co.uk