Re: New Academia.edu feature for LIBLICENSE-L

People will have different views of these services.  I find them
to be intrusive.  They require you to reveal a great deal of
personal information before there is any opportunity to review
the service.  I hope that the future of social networking does
not look like this.

Joe Esposito