ScholarsCatalog

Last year I requested information from members of this list
regarding the university press world for a feasibility study I
was working on to create an online venue for academic books.
The summary of the report is now posted online.  A headnote
appears today at ScholarlyKitchen
(http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org), which includes links to the
full text of the summary at Scribd and the Monterey Institute for
Technology and Education.  All this material is open access.

I would like to thank all those who assisted me in this project.
Any not-for-profit academic publishers that would like to
participate in the catalog project are invited to contact me
offline.

Joe Esposito