News from HighWire

* News from HighWire Press | Stanford University *
HighWire is delighted to make the following two announcements:

1) Changes are afoot at http://highwire.stanford.edu - HighWire is proud
to launch the freshly updated image and organization of the HighWire
portal. The same great features and functionality are still there for
researchers, but we paid special attention to the publisher-facing and
librarian-facing sections of our website in the design of this new
iteration. More details can be found at:
http://highwire.stanford.edu/librarians/HWLaunchesFreshImage.pdf  (We'd
love your feedback!)

2) Of particular interest to our librarian colleagues is the announcement
of the synergistic move of four ACRL publications to the HighWire
platform, coming soon. See:
http://highwire.stanford.edu/librarians/HWACRL_CHOICE.pdf  for details.

Feel free to direct any questions you may have to:
Bonnie Zavon, Public Relations
HighWire | Stanford University
bzavon [at] stanford.edu