Re: Revised Google Books Settlement

I recommend these comments on the amended settlement agreement:

* Professor James Grimmelmann's blogpost summarizing the new
provisions: http://j.mp/24lJd4

* Professor Grimmelmann's Twitter post identifying limitations on
the powers of the new Unclaimed Works Fiduciary:
http://j.mp/4EPYOt

* Professor Randal Picker's assessment of the antitrust
implications of the amended agreement: http://bit.ly/1fOZVa

Robert C. Richards, Jr., J.D.*, M.S.L.I.S., M.A.
Law Librarian & Legal Information Consultant
Philadelphia, PA
* Member New York State bar, retired status.