Ebooks

Hello

I am a French librarian working in a library which is about to
make major acquisitions of ebooks.

Since these subscriptions are going to have an impact on my
everyday job (I am cataloguing paper science books), I would like
to collect testimonies coming from other librarians, who had
experienced the same mutations, in their own library.

Here are my questions :

* Do electronic books induce changes in work flows?
* And which ones?
* Do librarians have to develop new competences ?

I will, of course, make a synthesis of the answers I will get.

Sincerely

Michel Micraira