Edinburgh University Press Enters Agreement with NESLi2 SMP for 2010

Edinburgh, UK, 17th November 2009, Edinburgh University Press has
entered into an agreement with JISC Collections to provide EUP
journals to the UK academic community via the NESLi2 SMP
initiative in 2010.

Edinburgh University Press has provided a several options from
the range of social science and humanities journals it publishes,
including the leading Scottish History journal Scottish
Historical Review, highly regarded publications in literary
studies including, Oxford Literary Review, Paragraph and
Romanticism, and the journal of the Society for the History of
Natural History, Archives of Natural History. Institutions may
subscribe to all Edinburgh University Press journals in the EUP
Complete Collection or to one or more of the following subject
collections:

* EUP Humanities Collection
* EUP Social Science & Science Collection
* EUP Literature & Philosophy Collection
* EUP Literature, Language & Philosophy Collection
* EUP Language & Culture Collection
* EUP Historical Studies Collection
* EUP Politics & Law Collection

Catriona Murray, Head of Sales and Marketing at Edinburgh
University Press said: "We are delighted to offer our journals
collections to UK institutions through NESLi2 SMP.  We hope that
the newly created subject collections and the substantial
discounts available will benefit libraries in this difficult
economic climate."

For further information about the EUP offer please go to:
http://www.nesli2.ac.uk/smp-information.html

About Edinburgh University Press

Edinburgh University Press is the premier scholarly publisher in
Scotland of academic books and journals and one of the leading
university presses in the UK.  EUP is committed to furthering
knowledge and making innovative and rigorous scholarship
available to the widest possible readership through its range of
research publications. The Press seeks excellence in its chosen
subjects combining high quality scholarship and commerciality to
produce academic works of lasting value.

For more information please contact:

Catriona H Murray
Head of Sales and Marketing
Edinburgh University Press