Shibboleth access problems

With apologies for cross-posting

Cambridge University Press apologise for the recent inconsistency
in  access provision via Shibboleth.

We have experienced a problem with the synchronisation of
Federation  metadata, and have investigated causes including
issues with the time  synchronisation service and possible
corruption of the operating system.

We have now moved the Shibboleth application to a new server and
believe  that everything is working satisfactorily, although we
are monitoring this  closely for the next few days.

We would be grateful if any organisation still having problems
would get  in touch with techsupport@cambridge.org in the
Americas or with  cjosupport@cambridge.org elsewhere in the
world.

Susan Soule