bepress expands its publishing program, adds 14 journals

bepress expands its publishing program with the addition of 14 journals

Berkeley, CA, November 2nd, 2009 -- Berkeley Electronic Press is
pleased to announce the addition of 14 titles to its journal
list. These journals contribute high-caliber research to our
subject collections in the fields of Economics and Business;
Education; Health and Medicine; Law, Political Science and
Policy; Science and Technology; and now, for the first time,
Statistics.

"We are delighted to welcome so many exceptional titles to our
collections," said Barbara Kaplan, Vice President of Business
Development, "expanding our society relationships and journal
program allows us to provide far more content to the academic
community."

--Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance for the Asia-Pacific
Risk and Insurance Association

--California Journal of Politics and Policy

--Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis for the Society for
Benefit-Cost Analysis and the University of Washington

--Journal of College and Character for NASPA Student Affairs
Administrators in Higher Education

--Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines with the
Institut Europeen des Etudes Humaines, an affiliate of the
Institute for Economics Studies - Europe

--Journal of Globalization and Development with the Initiative
for Policy Dialogue

--Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice, previously
the NASPA Journal, for NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in
Higher Education

--Journal of Time Series Econometrics

--Law & Development Review

--NASPA Journal about Women in Higher Education for NASPA Student
Affairs Administrators in Higher Education

--Review of Network Economics previously published by Concept
Economics

--Statistical Communications in Infectious Diseases

--Statistics, Politics and Policy

--World Medical & Health Policy for the Policy Studies
Organization

For pricing and additional information, please email
sales@bepress.com.

To stay up to date with this and other bepress journals news,
sign up for news alerts at works.bepress.com/bepress_journals.

--

About Berkeley Electronic Press

Founded by professors in 1999, Berkeley Electronic Press
publishes peer-reviewed electronic journals and develops software
for the next generation of scholarly publishing.

The bepress journals collection, ResearchNow, redefines what
scholarly journals can do today, with fast and high quality peer
review at sustainable prices.

The bepress open-access institutional repository platform,
Digital Commons, is the world's leading hosted IR, featuring an
innovative suite of publishing and software services that
empowers scholarly communities to showcase and share their work
for maximum impact.

For additional information on bepress, please see:
www.bepress.com.

--
Ariel Levine
Associate Product Marketing Manager, Journals