From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Joseph Esposito
Sent: 09 November 2009 03:13
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: DeepDyve - 99 cent article rentals

I wonder how other members of this list feel about the following extract
from Professor Harnad's recent post:

"The current bids to 'monetize' the existing OA content -- whether from OA
journals or from OA repositories -- are likely to reduce the momentum (from
both users and authors) to provide that missing OA content, as well as to
reduce the institutional and funder momentum to mandate that they provide
it."

Joe Esposito