Re: Academic journal file-sharing (Chronicle of Higher Education)

I too find this very interesting.  Anyone on this list interested in
writing a short article (1200-1500) on this issue, for The Copyright &
New Media Law Newsletter?  The Newsletter is for lawyers and
laypersons with short non-legalistic articles on various copyright
issues.  Many subscribers are law schools, universities, governments,
etc in the US and Canada and beyond.  Please email me if you are
interested in writing a piece.  Thanks.

Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris
lesley@copyrightlaws.com