Re: International Financial Statistics license

Not sure what that means to abide by the Berne Convention.  The
Berne Convention provides minimum standards for countries to
include in their own national laws.  Perhaps one could follow
principles in Berne but it is not the same as a copyright
statute.

Lesley Ellen Harris
lesley@copyrightlaws.com
www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com