"The iTunes of Magazines"

This looks interesting: http://www.maggwire.com/

It doesn't look like it's ready for prime-time yet...it's still
marked beta. But they're claiming that Maggwire Premium will be
"the iTunes of magazines" when it launches. There's a box on the
homepage that says "Submit your email to receive a free trial
when we launch!"

Here's a little something from the "about" page:

"With over 10,000 magazine titles attracting 200 million American
readers, Maggwire makes discovering magazine content a
personalized experience. Utilizing social intelligence, our
system recommends magazine articles you will enjoy reading from
over 600 magazine titles...Based on your historical reading
preferences, Maggwire learns what you like to read. As you rate
articles with 1-5 stars, we begin to build a personalized profile
of your interests. Then we predict how you will rate new
articles. The more articles you rate, the more accurate our
recommendations become."

Bernie Sloan