From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Robert H. Scheier
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 6:06 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: International Financial Statistics license

Hi. Can someone tell me if the IMF can claim that "we're not
subject to copyright law." This is in regard to ILL for the paper
eds. of the title "International Financial Statistics." I was a
little surprised to see that claim (see below). I thought if you
publish in the U.S. you have to abide by U.Sl laws. No?

Bob Scheier
Electronic Resources Librarian
Dinand Library
College of the Holy Cross