Pharmaceutical Press enhances MedicinesComplete

Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear colleagues,

I thought you might be interested to learn that Pharmaceutical Press has
announced a major new release of its online drug and healthcare resource
MedicinesComplete.

The new release of MedicinesComplete demonstrates notable improvements

to its usability, including a new, more streamlined interface, OpenURL

linking and improved search options. These improvements are designed to better
support the information habits of MedicinesComplete readers.

With the new version, users of MedicinesComplete can now search a wider range of
trusted pharmaceutical resources -- such as Martindale:

the Complete Drug Reference and most recently Stockley's Herbal Medicines
Interactions -- the results bringing together information on

prescribing, dispensing and administering drugs and medicines in one place.

Please do not hesitate to contact Pharmaceutical Press's Celina Edwards should
you require any further information:  celina.edwards@rpsgb.org. Free trials of
MedicinesComplete are available by contacting  sales@medicinescomplete.com

Best regards,
Suzanna Marsh
TBI Communications Limited

Pharmaceutical Press empowers users with enhanced MedicinesComplete

New streamlined interface provides access to leading drug and healthcare
information

London, 2nd November 2009 -- Pharmaceutical Press is pleased to announce a new
release of its flagship online subscription service, MedicinesComplete. The
leading online drug and healthcare information

resource has been redeveloped to better support the information needs

of its customers. New features in this release include enhanced navigation
through a fresh, streamlined interface, OpenURL linking, improved advanced
search options and institutional co-branding. New content added to the site
includes Stockley's Herbal Medicines Interactions, the first major reference
work to address herbal medicine interactions in detail.

The redevelopment of the site was carried out following a programme of

user research and focus groups. The new interface offers a more fluid

experience that more effectively reflects the information seeking behaviour of
pharmaceutical and clinical practitioners, researchers and regulatory
professionals. Digital Product Manager Geoff Moon comments: "We anticipate that
the latest enhancements to MedicinesComplete will have a genuine, positive
impact on people using

the site. For example, the search function now presents results in a way that is
more in tune with how our target audience looks for and uses information. We're
also providing stronger support for our many institutional customers by
integrating more effectively with their wider collections, and enabling them to
demonstrate their role in providing access to our information by co-branding the
site."

Gus Olivares, Global Sales Manager, Digital Content for Pharmaceutical

Press, adds: "We have been publishing information online for over a decade, and
in that time have seen considerable changes in web literacy and expectations of
our target audience. We're committed to enabling quick, easy access to
up-to-date information, and this latest

release of MedicinesComplete is a core component of our ongoing digital
strategy."

MedicinesComplete now provides quick and easy access to fully-searchable drug
and healthcare monographs and related guidance. A uniquely flexible licensing
model allows subscribers to create their own competitively-priced package from
16 prestigious drug and healthcare references including Martindale: The
Complete Drug Reference, BNF, Stockley's Drug Interactions and Pharmaceutical
Excipients. Free trials are available to both individuals and institutions; for
more information, please contact  sales@medicinescomplete.com.

-- ENDS --

Celina Edwards, Marketing Executive
Tel:  +44 (0)20 7572 2663
Email:  celina.edwards@rpsgb.org

About Pharmaceutical Press
www.pharmpress.com
Pharmaceutical Press is the publishing division of the Royal Pharmaceutical
Society of Great Britain. It has been active as a publisher for the pharmacy
profession since 1841 and has some world-renowned titles on its list including
Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference. The MedicinesComplete online
subscription service was launched in 2004 and continues to grow in coverage and
popularity.