Copyright/licensing positions...

A new feature in the blog www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com is
relevant job listings...these are the current listings...please
email me if you have others to add...thanks.

Lesley

1. Legal Officer, WIPO, Traditional Knowledge Division (Geneva)
Looking for a lawyer/policy person
http://www.wipo.int/hr/en/vacancies/2009/article_0049.html?part=qualif
Closing date: 23 November 2009

2. Copyright Policy Officer position, IFLA (The Hague)
Great opportunity for a librarian or lawyer with experience in library-
copyright issues.
http://www.ifla.org/en/job-description/91001
Closing date: 13 November 2009

3. Electronic Resources Library, Ontario Colleges Library Service
(Toronto, Canada)
Interesting opportunity for a librarian with licensing experience.
http://joomla.ischool.utoronto.ca/component/option,com_jobline/Itemid,/task,view/id,3095/
Closing date: 31 October 2009

4. Law Clerk, Access Copyright (Toronto, Canada)
http://www.accesscopyright.ca/docs/LawClerk.pdf
Closing date: Not provided

5. A source I recently came across with positions for students,
lawyers and others in copyright is at: http://www.iposgoode.ca/career-opportunities/

Lesley Ellen Harris
lesley@copyrightlaws.com
www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com