Re: Growth for STM publishers in 2008

If PLOS One does not ask its reviewers to do the impossible, does
that imply that the PLOS flagship journals do in fact ask its
reviewers to do the impossible?

Joe Esposito

--
Joe Esposito

--001636eee1447b53d904769dc011

If PLOS One does not ask its reviewers to do the impossible, does that impl=
y that the PLOS flagship journals do in fact ask its reviewers to do the im=
ote">
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Bill Hooker <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=