Re: Growth for STM publishers in 2008

Joe Esposito wrote:

"It is not clear to me why the Trustees of Princeton or The
University of Chicago would choose to subsidize less prestigious
institutions with smaller research programs."

Well, in fact, they already do, in the form of the present system
of university presses, supported by the largest universities but
benefiting all.

Sandy Thatcher