Re: Thanks to three list members

Yes, I'm with the crowd here... many, many unread books on my
shelves (and a considerable number of duplicates)(several copies
of "travels with My Aunt" by Graham Greene for example, as I get
excited when it is reissued with a different cover and different
design, and so add it to my collection)(however I think I've read
most of them at least once).

And like Susan Hill (who is - I agree - a great writer) I often
make the promise not to buy another book until I have read all
the unread ones on the shelves (and re-read a few old friends) -
however it never lasts long, and I am back down to Blackwell's
for more...

Well, I guess it is a healthier habit than drink or drugs! Pippa

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting
Skype: pippasmart
email: pippa.smart@gmail.com
WEB: www.pspconsulting.org