Royal Society Publishing Open Access Week

Royal Society Publishing

In keeping with our role as the UK's national academy of science,
The Royal Society is committed to the widest possible
dissemination of research outputs. Consequently, our own
publishing operation is one of the most open access of all
science publishers. We offer the following types of open access
to our journal articles: delayed, "Green" and "Gold" open access,
and free access for the world's poorest nations. We regularly
open our digital journal archive of some 70,000 articles dating
from 1665 and it will be opened up again next month.

http://royalsocietypublishing.org/site/authors/OpenAccessWeek.xhtml

Best Regards
Shania Khan
Marketing and Database Analyst