Re: Thanks to three list members

This is why we have public libraries! It's the no (or lower)
guilt model, plus we're supporting the purpose of having public
libraries. I try to buy only the books I know I must have
(forever?) in my personal library, or that I share with friends
or family who don't frequent their public library. Plus, it's fun
to see who in your community/neighborhood goes to the library.

Claudia Holland