Video from Conf on OA Scholarly Publishing now available

Dear All, OASPA is pleased to announce that video recordings  of all
presentations at the 1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing are now
available online, free-of-charge. If you were unable to join us in Lund, but
would like to view the presentations, I invite you to visit:
http://=www.river-valley.tv.

Thank you to Kaveh Bazargan, River Valley, for generously recording the event
and making it available. I also take this opportunity to publicly thank all of
our presenters and all those who participated so actively in the discussions
that emerged.

Kind Regards,
Caroline(for OASPA)

Caroline Sutton, PhD