Outsell Survey

Outsell, Inc. (www.outsellinc.com <http://www.outsellinc.com/) is
conducting a short survey to determine 2010 vendor pricing
changes.. If you are not familiar with content vendor pricing,
please forward this survey to the appropriate person.

This survey asks nine questions and should only take about 10
minutes to complete. All participants will receive a summary of
the research results to show our appreciation. Please take a few
minutes to complete the survey - it will close at midnight
Pacific Time on September 25, 2009.

Your answers will remain confidential and will be aggregated with
others. We ask that, if possible, only one person from each
organization answer the survey to avoid duplicate responses from
the same organization.

Click the following link to enter the survey, or paste the full
link into your browser:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ftca9BlBc3JelRPHK34UMg_3d_3d

We apologize for any cross-postings.

If you have questions please contact Sheila King at
sking@outsellinc.com.

Joanne Lustig
Vice President & Lead Analyst
Outsell, Inc.