Re: Humanities and Social Sciences Journals: ideas on how to transition to OA

Ian Russell and I are in strong disagreement about this matter.
I believe that anyone who wants to start an OA journal or convert
a toll-access journal to OA should retain Ms. Morrison as a
management consultant.

Joe Esposito