RE: Multi-Site licensing language

Hello,

I would like to revive this conversation, please.

We are a "stand-alone medical school"  ---with one campus, one IP
range, one administration.

Our students and faculty also work in our clinical partner--which
has hospitals in multiple towns--including one on the school
campus. The clinical system has one IP range and a central admin.
(Of course the individual hospitals also have local admin.)

Naturally, we work very closely together and depend on each
other.  We do a lot of goal-setting together; the higher
administrators of both the school and clinical are presently
housed in the school building so that they can work closely
together. A few service functions for both are carried out by one
office.

The "official addresses" of the school and the clinical system
are not the same. The 2 IP ranges are not the same.

We are getting push-back from pubs to our tradition/practice of
several years of being licensed as a single site. Whereas in the
past we submitted FTE of students and faculty, now we are often
being asked to submit employee numbers for the entire clinical
system.

What is your advice, please?

Thank you very much!

Barbara Ingrassia