1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing: CFP

On behalf of the conference chair and our host, Lund University
Library I would like to share the reminder below:

Caroline Sutton, PhD
Publisher, Co-Action Publishing

****

1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing: Final Call
for Participants:

As the opening of the 1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly
Publishing is less than one month away, I would like to remind
you to register as soon as possible in order to ensure your place
at the conference. There are already more than 100 participants
registered to attend the conference, and the conference program
(which can be viewed at http://oaspa.org/coasp/sessions.php)
looks like it will provide three days of engaging discussion. :

BOOK PUBLISHERS may be interested in attending the extra workshop
-- New models in Open Access book publishing -- held in
conjunction with the conference by OAPEN . More information is
available on the conference website.: In order to reserve your
place at the conference, please read over the registration
information located at http://oaspa.org/coasp/registration.php.

I look forward to seeing you all in Lund.:

Best regards,
Paul Peters,
Chair, 1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing