2010 Journals Price List now available from Wiley-Blackwell

We would like to inform you that the 2010 Journals Price List
from Wiley-Blackwell is now available on our website here:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journals-prices

For 2010 we continue to offer, for most journals, three tiers of
subscription pricing:

Print Only - 100% of the list price
Online Only - 100% of the list price
Print and Online - 110% of the list price

We also continue to offer a flexible range of licensing options
to institutional customers and library consortia to meet the
needs of your readers.  There are options for customers wishing
to control costs and also for those in a position to supplement
their core collections with additional online journals either
selected title-by-title or by adding access to unsubscribed
titles with a Standard or Custom Collection for a marginal
additional fee.  Our goal is to work in partnership with our
customers to find long term solutions which deliver high levels
of value, top quality content, beneficial licensing terms, and
cost control, particularly important in this time of economic
challenge.

The Wiley-Blackwell list of almost 1500 journals includes 338
titles ranked in the top 10 of their subject categories
(according to the 2008 Journal Citation Reports).  949
Wiley-Blackwell journals are ranked in the 2008 JCR, up from 926
in 2007, and our titles achieved 30 number one rankings within
the 227 categories.  Looking at the share of the 2008 JCR,
Wiley-Blackwell published the most journals in 51 of the 227
subject categories and received the highest total Impact Factors
of any publisher in 37 subject categories.

As the largest publisher on behalf of scholarly and professional
societies, we partner with over 700 specialized, regional, and
international non-profit associations to deliver a range of
publishing and membership services tailored to our clients.  We
are pleased to announce that several key titles will be
transferring to Wiley-Blackwell for 2010.

- Supporting the 2010 Renewal Season -

This price list is being published two months earlier than last
year.  We have made progress with bringing together our in-house
systems in the past year and look forward to working with you as
we continue to make improvements in our service levels and
renewal processes a top priority.

To discuss your subscriptions or 2010 license with us, please
contact your usual subscription agent, our journals customer
service team, or your Wiley-Blackwell Account Manager.  For more
information visit: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/librarians

- Journal Changes for 2010 -

The list of Wiley-Blackwell journals confirmed for 2010 as well
as the changes so far is available on our website here:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journals-list

To see which journals are included in our Standard STM, SSH, M&N
and Full Collections, please filter on the "Collections" columns.

For 2010 we welcome the following journals transferring to our list:

-The American Journal on Addictions - Previously published by
Informa Healthcare

-American Journal of Orthopsychiatry: Interdisciplinary
Perspectives on Mental Health and Social Justice - Previously
published by the American Psychological Association

-Board & Administrator for Administrators Only - Previously
published by LRP Publications Inc

-Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies - Previously
published by the University of London Institute of Classical
Studies

-Corporate Philanthropy Report - Previously published by LRP
Publications Inc

-Design Management Journal - Previously self-published by the
Design Management Institute

-Design Management Review - Previously self-published by the
Design Management Institute

-Digest of Middle East Studies - Previously published by Global
Information Company Inc

-Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry - Previously published by
Allen Press

-Family & Consumer Sciences Research Journal - Previously
published by Sage

-Federal Grants & Contracts - Previously published by LRP
Publications Inc

-FOCUS on Geography - Previously self-published by the American
Geographical Society

-Geographical Review - Previously self-published by the American
Geographical Society

-Higher Education Abstracts - Previously self-published by
Claremont Graduate University

-Infancy - Previously published by Taylor and Francis

-Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management - Previously
published by Allen Press

-Journal of Vector Ecology - Previously published by Allen Press

-Journal of Bone and Mineral Research - Previously self-published
by the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research

-Meteorites & Planetary Science - Previously published by LRP
Publications Inc

-Nonprofit Business Advisor - Previously published by LRP
Publications Inc

-Rural Sociology - Previously published by Allen Press

-Science News - Previously self-published by the Society for
Science & the Public

-School of Science and Mathematics - Previously self-published by
the School of Science and Mathematics Association

-Southern Journal of Philosophy - Previously self-published by
the University of Memphis

-Theoretical Economics - Previously self-published by the Society
for Economic Theory

Those customers with subscriptions to these titles should
maintain their subscriptions in order to gain benefits with the
Wiley Online License.

Journals moving to other publishers from 2010:

-American Journal of Agricultural Economics - Transferring to
Oxford University Press

-British Journal of Educational Studies - Transferring to Taylor
& Francis

-Current Directions in Psychological Science - Transferring to
Sage Publications Inc.

-Health for Women - New publisher to be confirmed

-Information Technology for Development - New publisher to be
confirmed

-Leadership in Action - Transferring to Centre for Creative
Leadership

-Learning in Health and Social Care - New publisher to be
confirmed

-Perspectives on Psychological Science - Transferring to Sage
Publications Inc.

-Psychological Science - Transferring to Sage Publications Inc.

-Psychological Science in the Public Interest - Transferring to
Sage Publications Inc.

-Review of Agricultural Economics - Transferring to Oxford
University Press

-Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education --
Transferring to Teachers College, Columbia University

Note that Wiley endorses the TRANSFER Code of Practice so we will
work with the societies and the new publishers where possible to
ensure that the transition is as smooth as possible for
institutional customers and their users.

Journals ceasing publication from 2010:

- Briefings in Real Estate Finance
- Contemporary Hypnosis
- Journal of Foodservice
- NANOS
- Practice Development in Health Care
- Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing

We will continue to provide access to older content to those
customers who have licensed the perpetual rights to this content.

Journals merging in 2010:

-Learning in Health and Social Care - Merging with Health and
Social Care in the Community

-Journal of Food Lipids - Merging with the Journal of Food
Biochemistry

-Journal of Rapid Methods & Automation in Microbiology - Merging
with the Journal of Food Safety

Journals becoming Online-only in 2010:

- Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
- Engineering in Life Sciences
- Geofluids
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research

Journals changing name in 2010:

-Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton: Changing to Cytoskeleton

-Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering: Changing to
International Journal of Numerical Methods in Biomedical
Engineering

-Oral Microbiology and Immunology: Changing to Molecular Oral
Microbiology

-QSAR & Combinational Science: Changing to Molecular Informatics

New Journals to Remain Freely Available in 2010

As previously announced, new journals which were launched by
Wiley-Blackwell in 2008 will not be moving to paid subscriptions
in 2010.  Pricing will now be postponed until 1st January 2011.

Please Opt-in to gain free online access to any of the titles
listed below.  You will also receive perpetual access rights to
the first two or three years of content for the journals you
Opt-in to as well as a free print subscription.  These new
journals meet the needs of new research communities which we
believe in supporting through long-term investments.
Institutions which Opt-in can provide the content to their
researchers, faculty and students for free and evaluate the
relevance for their communities with no obligation.  Opt-in at
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/newjournals

The new journals which launched in 2008 and 2009 and which will
continue to be available to institutions that Opt-in through to
the end of 2010 are:

- Anatomical Sciences Education
- Asia Journal of Endoscopic Surgery
- Asian Journal of Control
- Asia-Pacific Psychiatry
- Autism Research
- ChemCatChem
- Drug Testing and Analysis
- Ecohydrology
- EMBO Molecular Medicine
- Journal of Biophotonics
- Journal of Diabetes
- Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- LUTS (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Personalized and Translational Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Personality and Mental Health
- Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Food
- Research Synthesis Methods
- Review of Behavioural Finance
- Reviews in Aquaculture
- Security and Communication Networks
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Technology
- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine

Ten additional journals launched by Wiley-Blackwell in 2008 also
provide free access to current content and will remain free to
all for another year:

- Asian Social Work and Policy Review
- Conservation Letters
- Clinical and Translational Science
- Evolutionary Applications
- Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
- Integrative Zoology
- Journal of Flood Risk Management
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
- Oral Surgery

In addition we are pleased to announce that we will be launching
these new journals with their first issues in 2010:

- Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
- Journal of Diabetes Investigation
- Methods in Ecology & Evolution
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science

- For More Information -

Visit our website for more information about Journals, Online
Books, Book Series, Online Reference Works, Databases, Laboratory
Protocols or our other online products:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com

Online Tutorials, Library Resources and the latest issue of our
Librarian Newsletter can be found here:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/librarians

Contact us: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/contact

Sign up to receive updates by email:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/library-alerts

Best wishes, Emily

Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing - Wiley-Blackwell -
John Wiley & Sons - 9600 Garsington Road - Oxford OX4 3EL - UK
Tel: +44 1865 476425
Fax: +44 1865 471425
emily.gillingham@wiley.com