Free CIP Membership with Copyright Education Programs Workshop Registration

Colleagues,

Get a free CIP membership when you sign up for our upcoming
workshop. Registration for this workshop ends on September 7th:

Copyright Education Programs:

Teaching the Ethical and Legal Use of Information
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/ipa/workshops.shtml#copyrighteducation
Dates: September 14-25, 2009
Moderators: Olga Francois, Assistant Director of the Center for
Intellectual Property and Thomas Lipinski, Professor at the
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee's School of Information
Studies

Learn how to better educate faculty members and students about
copyright issues in this two week online workshop. Carrie Russell
of ALA's Office for Information Technology Policy will join the
workshop as a guest speaker.

Please see linked website for a detailed description & course
objectives
- http://www.umuc.edu/cip/ipa/workshops.shtml#copyrighteducation

SPECIAL OFFER:

By registering for any of our workshops or certificate sessions,
you get a free one year membership in our new social network
where you can connect with other information professionals.

Sign Up Today: http://tinyurl.com/nuw58g [Secured Server]

To get a free CIP membership, please use the "CIPmemb20" registration
code before November 1st.

Sincerely,
Steve Petersen
Graduate Assistant
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD  20783
(240) 582-2865 office
(240) 582-2961 fax