Faculty of 1000

Announcing Faculty of 1000 2010 Prices

Faculty of 1000, a member of the Science Navigation Group, is
pleased to announce its 2010 pricing for F1000 Biology and F1000
Medicine. During the past year, we have substantially increased
the content of both services and have added two new high-calibre
review journals: Biology Reports http://f1000biology.com/reports
and Medicine Reports http://f1000medicine.com/reports.

The current economic climate has made life difficult for
librarians, researchers and publishers alike. Faculty of 1000
prides itself on being a respected and valued service, and to
assist our customers through this stressful time, we are freezing
the academic subscription price for F1000 Biology (so that it
remains at the 2009 rate) and we are reducing the F1000 Medicine
price by 10%.

"We are conscious that libraries have been severely affected and
wanted to continue providing value for money through the economic
downturn," says Anne Greenwood, Group Managing Director. "When
setting the prices for 2010, we took into account the very
difficult decisions our customers have to make. By supporting our
customers and offering greater content, we hope to make the
Faculty of 1000 decision a bit easier."

For an updated quote, please contact us  info@f1000.com.

Tom Waggitt
Senior Sales Executive