Re: Do academic journals threaten advancement of science?

I share this suspicion of overemphasis on metrics. Fortunately, it
has not made great inroads yet into the arena of humanities journal
publishing. Maybe for once humanities may benefit by not following
the road that STM journals took!

Sanford G. Thatcher
Executive Editor for Social Sciences and Humanities
Pennsylvania State University Press