Librarian survey - your views wanted!

*** with apologies for cross-posting ***

Thanks to all of you that have completed our survey asking for information
and your views on decision making influences in light of the current global
economic crisis; the response rate has been good and we really appreciate
the time and effort that list members have put into replying.

The online survey will close on Monday 10 August 2009 so if you haven't yet
responded or if you have started the survey but not yet completed it there
is still time - but not much!

The survey can be found at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=qmjHZyxZFHePgsXy3r7KpQ_3d_3d

A reminder that the survey contains a mix of quantitative and qualitative
questions and if you are unable to answer a numerical question then please
ignore it and move on to the next question. Please do try to answer the
qualitative questions - we want to know your views and influences!

The results of the survey will be made available to participants that supply
an e-mail address (which is optional and will be used only for that
purpose).

Thanks in advance!

Ian Russell, ALPSP
Richard Gedye, OUP and session Chair.